Pompes Funèbres de Limeil-Brévannes offers all the services you need when organising a funeral.
Pre-paid Funeral plans
Pompes Funèbres de Limeil-Brévannes
Guillaume de Castellan, Director of Pompes Funèbres de Limeil-Brévannes, has been arranging funerals for fifteen years. His priority is to ensure that you have the support you need at this difficult time, and he is committed to putting his skills and experience to work for you throughout the various phases of the funeral process.
In our eyes, supporting you means:
- Acting as a point of contact, aiding you in the organisation and running of the funeral, and offering you useful advice as you make the various decisions about the funeral: whether to opt for a burial or a cremation, a civil or a religious ceremony, the type of burial you require and your choice of monument.
- Explaining the different types of funeral services, in detail if required, so that you can tailor the ceremony to the wishes of the deceased, within the bounds of your cost constraints.
- Organising a personalised civil or religious ceremony by outlining the sequence of events, including the people involved, the texts, the music and the condolence book.
- Producing all the documents required in advance of the funeral(death registration, burial/cremation funeral authorisations, body transportation authorisation, police presence request, local council order for the repatriation of the body, etc.) as well as the death announcement cards, thank-you cards and press notices.
- completed after the funeral(pension fund, utility companies, insurance companies, etc.).
We work mainly in the towns of Val-de-Marne (94) and Seine-et-Marne (77): Boissy-Saint-Léger, Sucy-en-Brie, Marolles-en-Brie, Villecresnes, Valenton, Villeneuve-Saint-Georges, Bonneuil-sur-Marne, Créteil, Yerres, Crosnes, Fontainebleau, Avon, Samois-sur-Seine, Bois-le-Roi, Samoreau, etc.